TOP FIVE FAVORITE FALL SHOES
Tell me about your FALL SHOE WARDROBE? Have you thought much about it? It’s time to refresh your footwear collection for the fall season. Just the last couple of weeks, I’ve been changing out my spring/summer closet to my fall/winter closet. I haven’t yet done much in the way of my shoes however, but it’s definitely going to happen by this weekend. Indeed, having seasonal clothing at your fingertips and within eyesight will make it much easier for you to get ready each day.
We as women, especially at midlife as we get more particular about comfort, have our own unique preferences. Let me show you my TOP FIVE shoe styles to get you through this fall and winter. There is a little bit of everything, so if you’re in need of an update, there should be something for you. I’ve taken into consideration different weather conditions as well.
1. ANKLE BOOTS – Ankle boots are my personal favorite. They aren’t cumbersome like a tall boot can be, and are super comfy. Last year I wore THESE BOOTS all winter long. I loved the easiness of being able to slip in and out of them, and they are so comfy. MY BOOTS pictured above will be their replacement. LOVING the wedge heel, the color, comfort, and the ease of these are absolutely fantastic! My boots above are from Cecelia New York, one of my FAVORITE SHOE DESIGNERS EVER! They are HERE!
2. KNEE-HIGH BOOTS – Unquestionably, this style is a statement-maker. You’ll find everything from casual to extreme luxury! They not only provide warmth, but STYLE too! Whether you go for a classic leather, or something that’s a little sassier, they will make you feel like a million bucks!
3. LOAFERS – If there ever was a time for loafers, fall is the time. They are such a great choice for a polished and classic look. Opt for suede for this time of year. I love the heavy lug sole on a loafer. They are really fun to wear cute socks with too. Dress them up with skirts, and even dresses.
4. SNEAKERS – A good pair of stylish sneakers is a must for our busy lifestyles…. and they go perfectly with any athleisure look that we are seeing more and more of for everyday. Choose a sleek and trendy design in earthy tones for fall, or a classic white. Remember wearing sneakers with everything is totally acceptable.
5. WEDGES – I mentioned in a recent blog, how wedges seem to be on a big roll these days. I love them. It’s an easy way to get some height, but in a more comfortable way. You can find them in boots, heels, even sneakers.
I mentioned above that CECELIA NEW YORK is way up there on my FAVORITE shoe designers. SHOP THESE BEAUTIFUL fall shoes below!
In addition to these TOP FIVE STYLES, you should consider incorporating some fun fall colors, like deep reds, burnt oranges, and olive greens. Don’t be afraid of these colors, as they can all be treated as neutrals. For fall especially, you’ll want to think about quality. I feel like investing in a great pair or boots this time of year, will always pay off!