Good morning friends. So many of you have asked me about my skin care routine. I’ve blogged about it before, but I thought it would be a good idea to give you an update, as from time to time I either add another product or switch it up some.
This product…..L’Oreal Rosy Tone Moisturizer, is one of my new favorites! I have been using it as my daytime moisturizer, for a few months now! As our skin ages the first thing to go is the MOISTURE! It’s so rich and feels so good on my skin. Also, as dead skin cells build up, we lose the rosy tone in our skin….this gives you that back!
This is my morning routine…not much, but it works for me!
- After my shower I first apply four drops of CE Fleuric Acid.
- Next my L’Oreal Rosy Tone Moisturizer, this does NOT have sunscreen, so I apply a dab of my favorite sunscreen before the moisturizer.
My night routine is much more extensive!
- I first wash with Dermalogica Precleanse….LOVE this stuff!
- I then wash with this cleanser also from Dermalogica, along with my Clarisonic Brush. However I only use my Clarisonic every other night.
- On the other every other night, I use my NuFace device. This will improve the muscle tone of your face using microcurrent technology. I have been using this for a couple of years now and SWEAR by it! It’s a bit expensive, but don’t EVER be afraid to spend your money on your FACE! IT WORKS!!!!!! I use it every other night.
- Then I add one pump of this serum from CHANEL Sublimage! It’s divine!!
- I then add just a dab of this eye cream also from CHANEL. Don’t forget this step. I only use this at night.
- Then to finish it up, I use just a pea-size dot of this Sublimage moisturizer. I SWEAR by this one too! I have used this for YEARS….since it was first introduced! LOVE it!
You can shop everything here. If you’re not used to spending money on your skincare routine, this will seem like quite the investment, but it’s TOTALLY WORTH IT! Most of these creams will last you a LONG time!
Along with good skin care, your diet and water intake is important too. I can really tell such a difference when I’m drinking plenty of water! And of course SUNSCREEN! I think sunscreen is so personal, but this is the one I use. My face makeup has sunscreen and so I only use this when I’m not wearing makeup.
Taking care of your skin TAKES TIME…..but believe me when I say, IT’S WORTH EVERY MINUTE! Your skin will LOVE you!
What lippy are you wearing in this photo? I totally agree about putting in time in your skin! I love layering my skin treatments.
Hi Mary…this is my lip color here. Lipstick with a bit of gloss over the top. Both called Pink Nouveau! XO
Can you also tell us about your makeup selection? Also more about your sweater?
Hi De….lipstick and gloss are here, both called Pink Nouveau. Shauna XO
Blush is called Orgasm- http://rstyle.me/n/ctamg4b7497
Foundation is 30 Beige- http://rstyle.me/n/cntui8b7497
Eyebrow Pencil- http://rstyle.me/~9Zuzv
Eyeshadow is called All That Glitters- http://rstyle.me/n/cq47yub7497
Eyeshadow contour is called Saddle- http://rstyle.me/n/cvn3fpb7497
What brand and color is your lipstick? Love!
Thanks for the tips on your skincare routine. I use Philosophy which I love but always open to new products.
Hi Debbie….My lipstick and gloss is MAC both called Nouveau. XO
Which nuface do you have. There seems to be a couple of different sizes? Also, do you ever use a derma roller?
Hi Terri, the NuFace I have is the larger size, but it doesn’t matter. I’ve talked to Aestheticians and they say either is fine! The smaller one I like for travel!!!!!!!! XO
I too love Chanel…Sublimage is the best! my husband noticed a change in my skin after using it… but I can no longer afford it…Sad face emoji!
Hi Tracy….Sublimage is amazing, right? Maybe Santa will bring you some???? I’ve never seen it go on sale, but if I do I’ll send out an alert!!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!! XO
It is!! Maybe Santa will bring some– I have been xtra good this year! Thanks! xoxo
OMG!!! Your skin is so beautiful. Notes taken on all products: Santa better be ready for this list 😉
Your skin is so beautiful, Shauna, and I agree, spending a little more money on your face is totally worth it! Your cover shot looks like a print ad for L’Oreal! 🙂
Have you heard of Maya Chia? If you have, what do you think about it?
I’m in my early 30s, do you think Almond Oil as a make up remover and moisturizer is sustainable long term?
I pretty much want your skin when I’m 50 ??
Comments are closed.