Good morning friends. So many of you have asked me about my skin care routine. I’ve blogged about it before, but I thought it would be a good idea to give you an update, as from time to time I either add another product or switch it up some.
This product…..L’Oreal Rosy Tone Moisturizer, is one of my new favorites! I have been using it as my daytime moisturizer, for a few months now! As our skin ages the first thing to go is the MOISTURE! It’s so rich and feels so good on my skin. Also, as dead skin cells build up, we lose the rosy tone in our skin….this gives you that back!
This is my morning routine…not much, but it works for me!
- After my shower I first apply four drops of CE Fleuric Acid.
- Next my L’Oreal Rosy Tone Moisturizer, this does NOT have sunscreen, so I apply a dab of my favorite sunscreen before the moisturizer.
My night routine is much more extensive!
- I first wash with Dermalogica Precleanse….LOVE this stuff!
- I then wash with this cleanser also from Dermalogica, along with my Clarisonic Brush. However I only use my Clarisonic every other night.
- On the other every other night, I use my NuFace device. This will improve the muscle tone of your face using microcurrent technology. I have been using this for a couple of years now and SWEAR by it! It’s a bit expensive, but don’t EVER be afraid to spend your money on your FACE! IT WORKS!!!!!! I use it every other night.
- Then I add one pump of this serum from CHANEL Sublimage! It’s divine!!
- I then add just a dab of this eye cream also from CHANEL. Don’t forget this step. I only use this at night.
- Then to finish it up, I use just a pea-size dot of this Sublimage moisturizer. I SWEAR by this one too! I have used this for YEARS….since it was first introduced! LOVE it!
You can shop everything here. If you’re not used to spending money on your skincare routine, this will seem like quite the investment, but it’s TOTALLY WORTH IT! Most of these creams will last you a LONG time!
Along with good skin care, your diet and water intake is important too. I can really tell such a difference when I’m drinking plenty of water! And of course SUNSCREEN! I think sunscreen is so personal, but this is the one I use. My face makeup has sunscreen and so I only use this when I’m not wearing makeup.
Taking care of your skin TAKES TIME…..but believe me when I say, IT’S WORTH EVERY MINUTE! Your skin will LOVE you!